Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My OMG, WTH Moment

Gosh, how did I get here.. While my son was napping, I finished all the chores around the house and just felt bored. So, I asked my self, what to do with this precious time.......

And..... I did what????

I picked up my sharpest and most expensive $10 scissors and started to cut my hair.

Yes, my hair.. Seriously. . What the hell was I thinking.

I had seen a older picture of me where I had bangs so I said what the heck let me get them cut again.

Instead of going to the salon, I took matters into my own hands and cut my bangs.. lol.... lol..

How did they turn out? Ok, they dont look bad but definitely should of gone to the salon. I am sure a lot of us have these crazy OMG moments...

So what was your OMG moment? Let me know in the comment section below.
.

Live, Love and cherish
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment