Search This Blog

Friday, May 30, 2014

How to remove Dark Under Eyes

After I had my son, we were getting no sleep at all. Day in and day out our son wouldnt sleep because of his acid reflux. This was really taking toll on me. My under eyes were so hollow and dark, it was crazy and I looked beat up.  There was nothing I could do to remove them because all I needed was rest. So I have been following few things to help my under eyes circles.

1. Rest and sleep when you can

2. Drink water

3. Apply under eye cream. Every single day.

4. Gently tap olive,  avocado or baby oil. Every single day.

5. Dont rub too hard under eyes because our under eyes area are so sensitive

6. Apply under eye patches specifically for dark circles. You can get these from any store and doesnt have to be expensive.  These patches will provide moisture and vitamins. Once a week.

7. Apply frozen cucumber pieces for about 15 minutes. Every other day.

8. Apply shreeded cold potatoes. Everyday.

You dont have to do these all at once but try these few once a week. Your under eye circles wont go away over night however it will help reduce them.  I hope these help alot of moms and women suffering from dark under eye circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment