Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Baby Products Adults Can Use

Alot of us have these Baby Products sitting in our home so why not make a good use out of them.

1. Baby Powder as a Dry Shampoo: Sprinkle in between your roots and just work it in with your fingers till white powder disappears and this will obsorb oils from your hair.

2. Baby Oil as an eye makeup remover: Take a cotton ball or cotton pad. Gently rub over your eyes and it will remove the most stubburn eye makeup.

3. Baby wipes as makeup remover: Simply use and rub away any make up from your face.

4. Baby Shampoo as Shampoo: if you have thining hair, baby shampoo will be amazing because its gentle and wont damage your hair.

5. Baby Lotion as a moisturizer: It will add so much moisture back into your skin.

6. Baby oil as body oil: Use baby oil over your legs during warmer months to give your legs some moisture and a lot of beautiful shine.

I have tried these products my self and I love them so I thought I share them with you all. Let me know if you have tried these or any other baby products and how you like them.

Live, Love, and Cheerish :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment