Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Kid Friendly: Tindora Subzi (Ivy Gourd) Recipe

Hello Everyone,

Here is a quick recipe for you and your little one.  I am trying my best to offer the most unique vegetables so my son gets vitamins, nutrients and develops flavor.  Tindora is also known as Ivy Gourd. It's not a very basic recipe however, I made it in a way my son will enjoy it because it's simple and quick. I hope your little one likes it as well.  The reason why I don't provide exact measurements is because every toddler/kid has tolerance for spices so you can add pinch of all the spices listed below.  My goal is to offer variety to develop his little tummy and taste buds.

Ingredients:
  • Tindora
  • Oil, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder, Cumin Seeds, Sugar, Chili Powder, Garlic and Ginger
  • Potatoes and Tomatoes (Optional). I didn't add them because my son will only eat these 2 vegetables and Skip Tindora
Method:
  • Add Oil and Cumin Seeds
  • Add Tomatoes (optional) 
  • Add Tindora, Potatoes
  • Add All the spices listed above per your taste.  
  • Cook till the Tindora becomes soft and tender.  I cook them on low heat to get a little crunch.


    Before
    After
    Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment